Rates & Insurance
Should you wish to pay out of pocket (private pay), the fee for the initial intake is $130 and each subsequent session is $100-$150 (45-60 minutes). You are responsible for paying at the time of your session unless prior arrangements have been made. Payment can be made by cash or credit card.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC
- Optum(United Healthcare)
- Friday Health Plans
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!